View Path Selection Policy In Usevia vSphere Client:
- Connect to vSphere Client
- Select a Host
- Click Configuration
- Select Storage
- Select a Datastore
- View "Datastore Details" for Path Selection
Browse to Datastores in the vSphere Web Client navigator.
- Select the datastore.
- Click the Manage tab, and click Settings.
- Click Connectivity and Multipathing.
- If the datastore is shared, select a host to view multipathing details for its devices.
- Under Multipathing Details, review the multipathing policies and paths for the storage device that backs your datastore.